On Saturday, Nov. 11, the New Hanover County Veterans Council will hold their first annual Veterans Day parade downtown from 9-10 a.m. As a result, the following streets will be closed starting at 7:30:
- Front Street between Brunswick and Orange streets
- Hanover Street between 2nd and Nutt streets
- Orange Street between South Front and 2nd streets
- Eastbound Market Street between Water Street and the parking deck entrance/exit
- Westbound Market Street between Water and Front streets
- Southbound lane of 2nd Street between Dock and Orange streets
Streets are expected to re-open by 10:30 a.m.