The Downtown Business Alliance’s 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival will be held in downtown Wilmington on Saturday, Mar. 17.
The parade will begin at 11 a.m. at the corner of N. Front and Red Cross streets and travel south to Dock Street. Click on map at right to enlarge.
At noon following the parade, the festival will begin in Riverfront Park, rain or shine.
The following will be closed at 8 a.m. on Mar. 17:
- Front Street between Brunswick and Red Cross streets
- Hanover Street between Front and 2nd streets
The following will be closed at 10 a.m. on Mar. 17:
- Red Cross Street between Nutt & 2nd Street
- Walnut Street at Front Street
- Grace and Princess streets between Water & Front streets
- Water Street between Princess & Dock streets
- Westbound Market Street at the intersection of Water Street
- Dock Street between Water & Front streets
For more information on this event, please visit http://www.wilmingtonstpatricksdayfestival.com.